Coactive Occupational Therapy
NDIS Navigation, Parent Support, Carer Support, Tailored Support, Unique OT Service, Occupational Therapy, Coaching, NDIS Help, Carers Statement, Lived Experience, Self Managed, Plan Managed, Level 1/2 AT, Life Skills Support, Understanding, Build Confidence, NDIS, OT, Coping Skills, Negotiation Skills, Advocacy Skills, One-on-one support, One-to-one support, Carer Burnout, Goal-oriented, NDIS Mum, Assistive Technology, Non-Registered NDIS, Registered OT, Telehealth, Telehealth only, Australia wide, CB Daily Living, Capacity Building
Very few NDIS Participants get approved for Support Coordination funding, and other support services such as Local Area Coordinators and Community Services may not be able to provide the indepth one-on-one support required by some Parents/Carers who are feeling stuck, frustrated and confused.
So I have developed a unique OT service where MY MISSION is to support Parents and Carers of NDIS Participants to learn how to navigate the NDIS and achieve great outcomes for their loved one, whilst also finding ways to meet their own needs.
Examples of supports I may be able to assist you with include, but are not limited to:
- Goal-oriented practical assistance to navigate the NDIS
- Guidance/Assistance regarding Level 1/2 Assistive Technology, including letters of support where appropriate
- Guidance/Assistance regarding Life Skills Training and resources
- Education on how the 'Reasonable and Necessary Criteria' and 'NDIS Rules' may apply to your specific circumstances, and how to address them when seeking funding
- Support to develop your own skills to navigate NDIS
- Support to develop your negotiation, communication and advocacy skills
- Assistance to write a compelling Carer Statement
- Support to develop the skills to prepare for Plan Reviews
- Assistance to identify and develop a sustainable Support Team and to engage with Community Services that will support YOU.
I am an Non-Registered NDIS Provider, meaning I support Self-Managed and Plan-Managed Participants via Capacity Building (CB Daily Activity) funding.
If you would like more information, I would LOVE to hear from you! It is FREE to have a brief chat about your needs to see if I can assist.
Please call Jodi Rolph on 0434 72 72 73 or email firstname.lastname@example.org