Search > Early Start Australia Chatswood
Early Start Australia Chatswood
Australian Business Number (ABN)
56 616 435 575
Occupational Therapy, speech therapy, ndis, disability
Our services support children and young people (12 months to 17 years) in developing their play, communication, self care and academic skills.
We recognise that no child’s method of learning is the same. Specific assessment and goal setting in conjunction with families facilitate the development of an individualised intervention program, where goals are tailored to assist your child in reaching their full potential.
Conditions we often see include:
- Cerebral palsy, spina bifida, stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- Genetic conditions including Down Syndrome and Achondroplasia.
- Low muscle tone
- Developmental delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Feeding Difficulties and oral sensory aversion
- Fine motor difficulties
- Speech and Language development
Our holistic approach ensures that our programs support learning across all environments including home and school where we provide our client with the skills to play and communicate and help develop independence so they can succeed and progress with confidence.
- Assistive technology
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Improved learning
- Improved daily living skills