Search > evoL Sports
Australian Business Number (ABN)
Enhance Motor Skills, Basketball Coach, Sports Coach, Big Brother
I am a Sports/Basketball Coach and have been running activity programs to enhance kids motor skills for a number of years. I am passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
My programs aren't about lifting tires or crawling in mud. My programs are flexible, fun and aimed at keeping our participants engaged. My son has a few diagnoses, including ADHD and ASD, therefore, I am aware of the challengers of maintaining attention and keeping participants active and away from electronic devices. I’ve learned that everyone has their own way doing things and I do believe I have the skills to adapt. I am married and have 2 fantastic children. I turn 50 this year but like to think my spirit is still young.
I reside in Hallam (3803) and would like to work in or around the bordering suburbs, but also happy to work in Dandenong and Cranbourne too. Other than being a Sports Coach, I am also happy to provide other assistance such as Sports and Exercise, Social Support, Activities Outings & Community Access, Companionship, Shopping and Provide Transport.
My Certificates include WWCC, Police Check, NDIS Worker orientation Module, Level 1 Basketball Coach, AFL Junior Coach, Community Coach, The Science of Coaching Children, Certificate of Infection Control Training & Drivers Licence.
My minimum engagement is 2 hours. If the work is outside of my preferred areas, I would ask for a minimum of 3 hours work
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Increased social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved health and wellbeing
NDIS Support Items
- 01_002_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Standard - Weekday Night
- 01_010_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Night-Time Sleepover
- 01_011_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Standard - Weekday Daytime
- 01_013_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Standard - Saturday
- 01_014_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Standard - Sunday
- 01_015_0107_1_1 - Assistance With Self-Care Activities - Standard - Weekday Evening
- 02_051_0108_1_1 - Transport
- 04_103_0125_6_1 - Access Community Social And Rec Activities - Standard - Weekday Evening
- 04_104_0125_6_1 - Access Community Social And Rec Activities - Weekday Daytime
- 04_105_0125_6_1 - Access Community Social And Rec Activities - Standard - Saturday
- 04_106_0125_6_1 - Access Community Social And Rec Activities - Standard - Sunday
- 09_009_0117_6_3 - Skills Development And Training
- 15_037_0117_1_3 - Individual Skill Development And Training Including Public Transport Training
- 04_210_0125_6_1 - Community Social And Recreational Activities