Search > Self Plus Plus
Self Plus Plus
Australian Business Number (ABN)
SLES, Capacity Building, Employment, Job Seeking
Self++ offers a School Leavers Employment Support (SLES) program for people on the Autism Spectrum between the ages of 15 and 22 in the Canberra region.
We help school leavers like you build the personal and work skills you need to be successful in the modern workplace through mobile, online and group activities so you can lead an independent life doing what you want.
Whether you’re looking to start a job in mainstream employment or start your own small business, we have over 20 year’s experience in the small business, corporate and government sectors, and access to a nationwide network of business owners to help you achieve your employment goals.
Members of the Self++ team either identify as neurodiverse or have a close personal relationship with someone who is, and we embrace a culture of inclusion and self-improvement.
For more information about our program, get in touch with our friendly team today.
- Increased social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved learning
- Improved daily living skills
NDIS Support Items
- 01_134_0117_8_1 - Self-Management Capacity Building
- 09_006_0106_6_3 - Life Transition Planning Incl. Mentoring Peer-Support And Indiv Skill Develop
- 09_009_0117_6_3 - Skills Development And Training
- 10_016_0102_5_3 - Employment Support
- 10_021_0102_5_3 - School Leaver Employment Supports
- 11_024_0117_7_3 - Individual Social Skills Development
- 13_030_0102_4_3 - Transition Through School And To Further Education
- 15_043_0128_1_3 - Counselling